My family and I drove to Colorado for summer vacation last week and we stayed at a condo that had a wood burning fireplace. I immediately thought that I wanted to roast marshmallows and make s’mores. It was the last night we were staying there and we also had some cookie dough left in the fridge. I made some cookies and had the crazy thought to put the cookies and s’mores together! My brothers thoroughly enjoyed them. This would be a fun and simple dessert to make with kids or have ready for a party. It is a pretty tough recipe so you might need to read it a couple of times to get the hang of it. Hah :) (Just kidding, It is SUPER simple)
1. Roast the marshmallow to your perfect specifications (I prefer mine burnt and crispy)
2. Put the marshmallow on one graham cracker.
3. Put a warm chocolate chip cookie on top of the marshmallow
4. Then a chocolate square on top of the cookie
5. Then top it off with the other graham cracker
Then take a bite and enjoy!